Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In Response to Nicole

Nicole asked what the most important P is to consider when looking for a job. I think they are all important in their own way, but if I had to pick one it would be price. I don't want to sound greedy, but when I'm done with school I'm going to need a somewhat higher paying job so I can pay off all my loans and my other monthly payments.

Loans are something that most people have had to take out over college, and as soon as you're done with school; it's time to start paying them back. In order to pay them back I will need to be making enough money to pay the monthly fee on them. Along with paying loans I will have to consider affording rent, utilities, car payment, car insurance, and the list goes on. There are so many expenses that everyone has to pay these days it's getting a little out of hand and it's pretty sad that when you go for a job interview you have to think about how much you'll be making, and not if you like the job or not.

Do you agree with my view on price?

No comments:

Post a Comment