Sunday, April 4, 2010

In response to Sam


Sam asked the question if I have any techniques when it comes to selling items on craigslist.
If I want to get rid of items that I don't need anymore, I always think about selling them first. I want to be able to make some money, especially as a college student I will take whatever money I can get. If I were to put something on craigslist.org I would try to advertise it to make it sound as appealing as possible. I want people to look into it and be interested in it, so I can sell the product easily. It's important to appeal to people and create a catchy phrase. By creating a catchy phrase, it lures people in to see what you have to offer. They will then be drawn in by what you have and how you explain your product. When I was looking for apartments I would constantly look at ads that lured me in with everything included in the rent or if something had pictures on their page. It's important to think of the needs of the people looking at the ads and what they want. What do you think the most important thing is to have in a craigslist advertisement?

No comments:

Post a Comment